Working out again starts today
-Current Weight: ~127.4
-Goal Weight 1: 125
My apartment has a really nice gym, but I haven’t tried it out yet… So today will be the day! I’ve noticed a lot more fat on me lately, in places it’s never been before - no surprise obviously, since I’ve been eating shitty food and not working out. But hopefully I’ll be able to change that.
Also, I have an interview tomorrow at 4 for a social organization that I’m really really nervous about … Going to get an outfit for it today.
Perfect Dating Tips. You can thank me later.
1. If you really want to show your girlfriend you love her, don’t text her back for at least two hours. Every time.
2. Even better, when you do text her back, tell her you’ve been hanging out with other girls.
3. Bonus points if you liked one of these girls before you started dating your current girlfriend. Bonus points x2 if this girl liked you back.
4. On a weekend while all of your girlfriend’s friends are out of town, go to a ranch out of town with the girl you liked before (or currently) and all of her friends.
5. If you want to make your girlfriend fall head over heels for you, make sexual jokes with these other girls in front of your girlfriend. I promise you - she’ll love it.
6. When your girlfriend inevitably tries to talk to you about this, start acting really weird and make her think you care even less. Change your texting response time to at least 4 hours. Hang out with this other girl even more, make comments all over her Facebook, and get tagged in a lot of her pictures.
7. The most fun tip of all - when you and your girlfriend first start dating, make things really serious. Tell her how you could see yourself marrying her and then tell her you love her about two months in. Then when she comes to you upset about you acting differently (tip 6), say that this is all just for fun and that she needs to lighten up about it. Tell her that we’re still young, and ask why she wants to be so serious right now.
100% Fool-proof. I guarantee it.